Monday, 19 November 2012

China Glaze Polka Dots.

Two posts in one day?!

After the polka dots in this morning's post I have sat down to try my hand at some full polka dots nails.

I used some China Glaze polishes for this, Electric Beat (my most used pale blue) and Aqua Baby which I don't seem to have used much in the last couple of months.  Once upon a time when I was bad and didn't bother to use base coat it stained my nails green and I have grown that stain out, but still I hesitate.  I shouldn't as I use three layers of base before colour!

My base today is Nail Envy topped with matte topcoat, then one coat of Electric Beat before dotting.  The dotting tool I used is the second smallest from the set of 5 double ended tools.  After dotting I left my nails a minute or two (so as not to smudge) then topped with Seche.




My left hand is still a bit sore in places, some unhappy cuticles ahead...


Here's the bottles:


And as I've only once posted this alone before a gradient, I haven't done it justice!  Here is a better painted, better lit, better picture of this gorgeous blue!



I love my China Glaze polishes!  I have just ordered six of the new Cirque du Soleil collection from America, can't wait for them to arrive :)

6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty mani! Flawless application and great pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blues! Such perfect placement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely I love dotticures and this combo is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fabulous, I really must give dotting a go. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.