Tuesday, 15 January 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 15 Watercolour

Halfway there! 

I found myself on YouTube trying to figure out how to do this technique, it seemed straightforward enough so I gave it a go.

I used a base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, then used a-england Galahad, China Glaze Hanging in the Balance, Barry M Gelly Blueberry, W7 Neon Green, Nails Inc Southwark and finally used Barry M Gelly in Pomegranate for a different colour to blue / green.





Final bonus picture of my rarely seen left hand - a practice hand for this technique!


4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I've only just figured it's always your right hand we see!! Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely! Love the colors you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma! I love the colors you picked and think it turned out beautifully! I'm still too scared to try a technique like this myself just yet but am glad that you did it because it's so pretty. Can't wait to see you try it again and see how it turns out. :0)

    Hugs,
    Ang

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.