Thursday, 24 January 2013

31 Day Challenge - Day 24 Inspired by a Game

I automatically thought of Twister when I saw "Inspired by a Game," but as I dot a lot over a white base I decided to try and think of something else.  So I thought back to my favourite board game from when I was a kid, Snakes and Ladders.

Using this game as my inspiration, I painted my nails pale green using China Glaze Kinetic Candy.  Once this was dry I used a Sharpie marker to draw the snake on and then filled in the colours after.  

I used Orly Halley's Comet as the main snake colour, OPI Jade is the New Black for the pattern and  Rally Pretty Pink for the tongue.

The 99 on thumb and 5 on little finger denote this to be the evil snake one space from victory!





1 comment:

  1. Aii SNAKE!! me encanta!!! Me has dado una genial idea para hacerme una mani!

    Un besito desde  ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤
    Mi reto de manicuras comienza el 4 de febrero, aún puedes apuntarte!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.