Monday, 19 August 2013

Color Club Total Mystery

I recently got into the local TK Maxx and found the Color Club Alter Ego collection "Keep It Under Wraps" set sitting there - the last one!  Six polishes and a Vivid top coat.  Rather than posting one long post with lots of pictures in it I have broken it down and will be posting it over the week.

Total Mystery is the reverse of Ulterior Motive, it is blue with pink micro flecks which evaded the camera.  This polish applied smoothly in two coats and is shown below with no top coat.  I really like this polish.





In the bottle the polish looked very much a dupe for W7 Blue Lagoon, however on the nail there are visible differences, the index and middle fingers are two coats of W7, the W7 doesn't transfer it's flecks from the bottle to nail very well at all.  It is also a much deeper blue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, I have approval on so I do read and appreciate all comments left.